Re: bipolar coil design

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yep it's a leaf blower all right. 5kW in my ARSG box makes the tungsten rods real hot.
Info on my site. If it doesn't link make sure the address has not been "doubled up" as happens often on this list.
Cheers
Peter (Tesla Downunder)
http://tesladownunder.iinet.net.au

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nosy Paul again. Is that a leaf blower I see on the ground with a tube running under the coil to, dare I say, a RSG?
Paul Brodie

<<mailto:pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>