RE: Coiler's in Missouri

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ben , Rich Schmuke here from Jonesburg , Mo.  About halfway between
St. Louis and Columbia on hiway I-70.  I have a 3" coil with a 15kv 30ma
NST trans , also a tube coil in work and hope to build a 8" one with a
13kv 150ma trans this summer. Any time you would be in the area let me
know , you and any other coilers are always welcome. It is sort of
primitive out here and I call my self the "hick in the sticks" but I do
have a large machine shed with 200amp 240v to it so we can burn up
something.

Rich
rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message----- From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 9:29 AM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Coiler's in Missouri

Original poster: "Medina, Benjamin (UMR-Student)" <bamxbb@xxxxxxx>

Hello folks,

I wish to know if there are any coilers in or near Missouri.

All replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben Medina
Rolla, MO.