Re: O-Scope for tesla coil use

Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

Back in 2003 you had a thread going about a differential wideband HF amplifier based on the TL082 quad Jfet op-amp. I remember Malcolm responding. I cannot find the thread now though. How did the project turn out? Do you have a design/schematic?

A plug in differential amp for older tube scopes is cheaper, but confined to that tube scope. A stand alone fet differential amp is much more versatile, but much more $$$.

I have long felt a stand alone fet differental op-amp PCB would be a good project. Maybe I can revive it.

Our higher voltage DC voltage regulator PCB is progressing. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the schematic.

stork