From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:48 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: O-Scope for tesla coil use

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone,
I was offered a scope from a friend who just got a new one, I currently
do
not have one.

The scope is a Tektronix 535, it is a huge analog tube scope that came
from
the U.S. navy.

Would this scope be at all useful for tuning coils, etc?

Where could I find the specs, or a manual for this scope?

I know it is very old, but it does work, and it is free to me.

Should I take it, or pass it up?