Re: Tesla coil help

Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

Hey paul
It turned out great and it was the hit of the show. i had the principal and asistent principal come up to me and congradulate me and tell me they cant wait to have me the high school and 2 physics teachers were jokingly arguing over whos class i get to be in. unfortunatly i didnt get judged becaust the only spots with outlets were in the section of kids who had to do a project and dont get judged. i guess they thought i was one of them. Besides that it all went without a hitch except i had i tiny flame on the bace where the primary coil was but it was so small noone even saw it and i jus blew it out.

Andrew