Re: Solid state microwave oven

Original poster: Jerry White <starcatfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I need to learn more about sshv electronics! does anyone know of a good website to learn from? I used to work on radar and other hv electronics in the navy in the late 70s & early 80s but I don't know any thing about charcing reactors, etc. For now I think I will just remove the electronics intact and save them. I am still working on gathering parts for my first SGTC!
Jerry

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Jim Lux"

Certainly, it would be interesting to experiment with. You've basically got
a several kV DC power supply there. Charging reactor, cap, etc. might be
interesting.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" To: Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:41 PM Subject: Solid state microwave oven