Re: Russian, Ukrainian Coilers?

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Grishka,

Nice to hear from Ukraine. Your high voltage flyback web site was quite informative and impressive (it was working ok when I tried it.) Like many people on the Tesla list, I started out with small flyback transformer projects before graduating to real Tesla Coils. When I just want to play with a little HV, I usually just drag out my flyback.

Regards,

Karl