Re: Wireless transmission of power,

"I imagine that a similar scheme would work for bullying people into
paying
for wireless power. And wired power isn't really that hard to steal
anyway.
The real reason why wireless power never caught on is probably that
wires
are just more efficient and more practical.

Steve Conner:

	Wired or wireless, power (really energy) is a commodity which costs
money to create and the creator is entitled to recover fair profit on
his creation.  That's not the same as bullying.  I haven't been able to
find any reference to anything Tesla might have said about the economics
of his world power system and/or how he intended to meter the usage of a
potential consumer and collect income from him.

Ed