RE: TC potential measurements

Hi Chris,

I don't think so...

It is a 1MHz bandwidth thing at a low <5% duty cycle...

It the least, you would need op-amps and a bunch of extra electronics added to get the signal to a peak captured DC signal...

Then there are very significant calibration issues.... I see DC has a nice 200kV power supply and I have 50kV ones...

You just need a lot of "stuff" to play this game...

Probably best off doing the computer models and just "trusting" us ;-))

I think the computer models may soon be able to "tell" us the voltages better than we can "measure" them anyway!!! These computer models are just too good once they get that good data to go from...

Cheers,

        Terry