Re: Wireless transmission of power,

"Ed,
I'm sorry, you are wrong about Niagara. George Westinghouse employed
Tesla
as the engineer who designed and oversaw the installation at Niagara
Falls.
That piece of information is ubiquitous. I don't see how you missed that
one.
Paul Brodie"

	Guess it is a matter of definition.  Westinghouse contracted for and
built the installation, using Tesla's technology.  The Smithsonian used
to have an exhibit on electric power (primarily an overblown memorial to
Edison, who deserves better than he tends to get on "Tesla lists"); on
of the items in the exhibit was a nameplate from a Westinghouse
alternator, listing about 12 patents all attributed to Tesla.
Westinghouse hardware, using Tesla inventions.

Ed