Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Mar 15, 2005, at 9:31 AM, Mddeming@xxxxxxx wrote:

Dear list members,

One should always be proud to sign their name to their published opinions, and many times, one's credentials have to be weighted lest one be taken in by grifters posing as academic authorities. I would recommend that, in deciding how much credence to give the above scientific evaluation of Tesla's work, one should carefully read the following:

very relevant advice...