Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed,
I'm sorry, you are wrong about Niagara. George Westinghouse employed Tesla as the engineer who designed and oversaw the installation at Niagara Falls. That piece of information is ubiquitous. I don't see how you missed that one.
Paul Brodie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 10:05 PM Subject: Re: Wireless transmission of power,