Re: Wireless power transmission

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

IN THE WHOLE OF IT THERE HAS BEEN LITTLE SUCESS. Dr Morray a tesla
contempory was sucessful. The US Govt has ben sucessful using uwave 13 cm
from satelites and a few others have hag marginal sucess such as charging
batteries. The major problem is the large space required. Ie 4 lengths of
300 ft x 4 ft just in antennas. Some farmers have had sucess using long
fence wire , but no significent sucess has been proven. This is a furtal
area for fraud. Utility providers have sued people who do not respect thier
right away land area and people who speek out have had problems. This is not
a good subject to venture into or make waves. SPEACH is not free in US.
     Robert   H