stuff for sale, possibly Tesla Coil related

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I have some extra analog meters that I thought I would give the list a shot at, before I put them on ebay, if you see something you need, make me an offer (I only want a couple $ each plus shipping costs), I will ship via ups anywhere in the US.

two new G.E. panel mount voltmeters, 0-70KV DC, 3" meter face (meter says 0-100 UA DC? on the back) will need externial resistor (not included).

two new Simpson Panel Mount AC AMP meters, 300A, (needs 300:5 current transformer not included) one has a cracked lens.

-rich simpson