Re: Terry's DRSSTC - First light ;-))

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

Nice work on your DRSSTC project. Even if the rest of us never get around to building a coil like that, your "research" and posting make for an interesting list. I usually pick up a few tricks each week from all of the various postings here.

A quick question on your primary and strike rail though. What are the primary supports/guides made from? They appear to be strips of plastic "bobbins" or the tops of bulletin board pins. How did you feed the copper tubing through them, or did you snap it in?

Karl