RE: New to List

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: New to List

> Paul Brodie: Please excuse the fast directed intrest of the group. THE
GROUP
 > IS MADE UP OF THREE PRIMARY INTREST GROUPS ,THOSE WITH A LARGE
FINANCIAL
 > BACKING. THOSE WHO DO ALL EXPERIMENTATION ON A COMPUTER , AND THOSE
WHO DO EVERYTHING HANDS ON. Each of these groupes have those who work
across the
 > dividing lines.  Some use there hands to create then use the computer
see

  Well don't forget us hicks out in the sticks , that are only smart
enough to build a coil the "old" way and do not understand SSTC stuff ,
or have the money to spend.
I also enjoy building other things and a group I belong to working with
RF amps could not understand me building a high voltage (12kv) variable
capacitor, they  said "don't waste your time , go buy a vacuum variable
". I enjoy making things by hand and receive more pride saying I built
it by hand than I bought it.
This group supports all levels of skill , may they always continue that
way.

Rich