Re: New to List

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul Brodie: Please excuse the fast directed intrest of the group. THE GROUP
IS MADE UP OF THREE PRIMARY INTREST GROUPS ,THOSE WITH A LARGE FINANCIAL
BACKING. THOSE WHO DO ALL EXPERIMENTATION ON A COMPUTER , AND THOSE WHO DO
EVERYTHING HANDS ON. Each of these groupes have those who work across the
dividing lines.  Some use there hands to create then use the computer to see
if the computer can keep up with real world testing and those who use the
computer to fantisize a coil and hope some one will prove them correct by
construction. Some are young and eger to see the light and some of are old
and not shure we can still see the light. For you just find a place of
comfort and slide in we all will find a reason to disagree and argue over
any opinion correct or incorect and in time find a way to resolve points of
view or remain stead fast to our special beleaf and all make big sparks and
coils of verious size. We all have one thing in common. We all enjoy our
hobby , some even enjoy a buisness of a hobby.  So Have fun with us.
   Robert   H