RE: Blown Transformer

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ebay is a good place to start, or your local neon sign shops

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Blown Transformer
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:45:14 -0700

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Drew,
Hi, I'm also in need of a NST. Can you please point me in the right direction as to where to purchase one? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm building a SGTC with a 4.5" secondary and have had a heck of a time locating a NST. I live in a small SC town and we only have one sign maker that does neon and he can only get new transformers and they aren't cheap new. Thanks.