Re: blown transformer

Motorsk8ter?

I have a few extra 15/30 NSTs and I could send you one for the cost of shipping. Respond directly back to me @: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They are a little dirty and may have a chipped insulator bushing but are 100% functional. Like I
said, I'll send you one for the cost of shipping it.

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:35 PM Subject: blown transformer

Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx
well my blown transformer is a major setback....would anyone have a 15kv 30ma transformer or close to that i could buy and have express mail shipped....if not there goes my science fair project.