Terry's DRSSTC - All Ready!!

Hi All,

Link should have been...

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/CTOrigMessy.gif

Fix #3

This is a big one!!!

Drive the CT output at high voltage!!! None of that sub one volt crap!! To find this, I hooked in a "Test CT" that was just like the real that I could fiddle with. I could then pull all the differential probe tricks and found this was how the signal looked (yellow) compared to the Pearson probe (blue):

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/ProtCardCaps.JPG

Isn't that just "special" :-P The scope was even averaging to reduce the noise....

Also put the fixes in a PDF file for future reference:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/notes/TerrysDRSSTCnoiseFIXES.pdf

Cheers,

        Terry