To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:20 AM
Subject: High Voltage Transformer

Original poster: NuclearFirestorm@xxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm looking for a transformer and have had trouble finding what I'm after. I need a transformer with the following specs.

Primary: 120 V
Secondary: 10 kV (anything a little higher is okay)
Power: around 2.5 kVA

This is not for a tesla coil, it will be part of a capacitor charging power supply.

If anyone can point me to a distributor that offers this kind of transformer I would be very grateful.