To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:59 AM
Subject: RF ground - what if you can't use a ground rod?

Original poster: "Coyle, Thomas M." <tcoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our ground here is solid granite, topped by a couple feet of rock-hard
clay, topped by a handful of inches of soil. No way am I going to be
able to punch in an 8' ground rod for the RF ground (wish I'd thought of
this before I bought it). Are there any other alternatives? Can I bury a
couple square feet worth of copper plate under the soil, maybe? Or maybe
take the rod and bury it horizontally? Any suggestions?

Thanks again,

Tom