Re: RF ground - what if you can't use a ground rod?

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

The last two houses I owned used plastic to get to the
house, then copper inside the house. That's pretty
common around the southeast. Since plastic's much
cheaper than copper, I suspect that's true in most
houses newer than 15 or so.

Adam