Re: Tesla's CS Coil Data from ScanTesla and all....

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:

I wonder if K23 and K13 couplings would help fix that stuff. I just can't believe Tesla's CS coil was that bad... I am sure it was not perfect, but there is good reason to wonder if the model is not taking something correctly into account... There is an outside chance Tesla coil have gotten 30+ foot arcs out of it, but I think it needs help...
Antonio could probably add these to the A matrix easily or "I" might even try ;-)) But all the engines I have working internally on are in the junk yard now :o)

Updated engine with the three couplings: http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/programs/TRSSTC3K.C Seems ok, but I didn't test it completely for k13<>0 and k23<>0. I made some inconsequencial changes in the codes DRSSTC.C and TRSSTC.c too.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz