4" MOT 4stack First Light

Original poster: Bob81818@xxxxxxx

Hey list,
Tonight was my 4.5" coil's first light. 4 stack mot, 80nf cap bank. I got about 14" thin purple streamers and a couple of blue ground arcs to a rod. I have a safety gap across the caps and it fired every couple of seconds, and every time I get a strong ground arc. Will that be cured when I tune it better? Also, if anyone would like to see the tesla-map printout I can email it to you, just email me at bob81818@xxxxxxxx I would be also interested in hearing from others with similar coil's. Thanks for your time.
Dan E.