Re: Brightness of streamers vs. ground strikes (Rogowski coil)

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

> What sort of
> response do you think I will need for ground rod
> strikes knowing what we do
> about streamer/arc capacitance and resistance?

-----
IMHO,for the size of coils you are dealing with , as
much as linear as you can go in frequency bandwidths
<50 khz..10 Mhz>,while being able to measure current
in range 1A-1000A.
BTW,we do not know much about streamer capacitance and
resistance.
Even less we know about TC ground strike arcs
impedances.

Best,
Boris

Yahoo! Mail