Re: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!

"If someday I have a way to create those same "welding spatter" beads,
I'll
try casting their shadows on a frosted screen.  As with the shadow of a
candle flame, it will eliminate any "illusions" and make the diameter
measurable.  It will also prove whether or not there is a liquid metal
droplet buried in the center of the (larger?) glowing sphere."

	That's pretty easy.  Just bring wires out of a wall socket and short
them together; should be little copper balls floating around before the
breaker goes.  I'm not joking and have done it accidently a few times.

Ed