Re: BC COMPONENTS/VISHAY pulse caps

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bob,
Yeah... Farnell is not the cheapest and to be honest I never heard of
the Geek caps before, is that a brand? But puls capacitors in
Thailand is a bit of a problem to get (my language skills are not that
perfect) ;)   Farnell delivered the next day, and I just have a small
NST 15KV 30mA, so for me its ok. NST's are cheap I paid for mine 38,85
USD. So on some things you safe money and others pay a littlebit more.
But compared to Sweden I safed a lot of money (more than half). The
dimensions of the capacitor are: Lenght 29mm, height 15mm (without legs),
thickness 6mm.

Best regards Sebas.

-- Best regards, Sebastiaan