Re: Seibt Photo

"Medurst built his tables to determine the parallel C that had to be
added to
a much larger parallel C to correctly (<1%) predicted the resonance
frequency in the usual equation.
Its is only valid for large parallel C's, isolated, one end earthed
coils."

	Do you by any chance have Medhurst's original paper in which he
mentioned the coils he had measured?  I've gotten very good agreement
with measurement for coils with L/D as large as 5 (biggest I've wound
and measured).  Also, have you or anyone else read the recent Italian
papers on the subject and tried to apply the methods described there?  I
haven't.

Ed