Re: Distilled water as a dielectric?

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

> Do you know where I can get a copy of Jimmy Hynes' diary of his development
> of his SSTC? I would just love to read it. I have been fascinated by what I
> have read about him and his Tesla Coil exploits. Does anyone know whatever
> became of Jimmy, school, fame, fortune? He certainly sounds like a "can't
> miss" individual!!! Too bad there aren't millions more like him. Then, we
> wouldn't have had a thread about the decline of science! I couldn't resist
> one last jab.
> Regards.
> Paul
> Think Positive

How about on his site?

http://hot-streamer.com/chunkyboy86/

Jimmy is still around (i talk to him online all the time).  I dont
know if he reads all the TCML stuff so much any more.  He's supposed
to be finishing up a new little DRSSTC... i have to poke him from time
to time to make him work :-).  You might notice he stole the index
image from my old website as kind of a joke.  He helps me out a lot
with my own projects, so i should thank him for that.

Steve Ward