Re: Seibt Photo

Hi Kurt,

I was equally impressed with your picture. I'd love to build one myself. I was completely unaware of the Seibt coil until you mentioned it here on the list. If you get the urge (or maybe you already have and I didn't pay attention), I'd love to read a "how to" sometime. Maybe you could point to an internet source or write up one of your own?

Excellent work!
Bart B.

Tesla list wrote:

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Kurt Schraner <k.schraner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> A slightly better Pic of the Seibt-coil in action may now be had at:
>
> http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/Seibt_0005c.JPG   (302kB)
>
> It's yet taken by means of a (-better-) digitalcamera. If those from the
> film camera should do better, I'll post them later.
>
> Best regards,  Kurt

    Good picture.  I tried saving it and enhancing it (increase contrast a
lot and adjusting brightness) and got it to look a lot better.  I
suspect your results would be much better working with the original.

Ed