Re: Distilled water as a dielectric?

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:00:38 -0600, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx

For other readers: Yes, I know this is not an optimal solution. But
the amount of money I can put into the TC right now is low, and this
solution just plain works.... What I'm trying to say is that this *works* and you
don't always have to spend the big bucks to get a perfectly satisfying
Tesla Coil.

Dave Small

Dave, I think you nailed it here. There are far too many "cookie cutter" solutions out there, even in this hobby....

"A good idea is the enemy of a better one, as you stop looking for alternatives." ? Tudor Rickards

Mark Broker
The Geek Group