From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:05 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: magnetic quenched triggered gap

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

if you want to use magnets... I would look for Hard Drive magnets or the

Neodynium ( spelling??)  types ( I think they are the same)  speaker
magnets are designed to keep the flux in the center of the core ( donut
hole) of the magnet...   they are pretty weak alse where other than the
inside of the hole area....   check Ebay for neodynium magnets...   lots
of
sellers offering them ...  I bought 2   2.5"X1.5" rounds and talk about
powerful!!!!    suck the car keys from your pocket at 12"     I placed
one
on the counter top and it pulled all the steel type kitchen utensiles
from
the drawer 4" under the counter top    at 3-5 feet, it will screw up the
TV
or computer monitor in a hurry...   im sure with this type of flux power
it
should do something for flux quenching....

Scot D