Re: Distilled water as a dielectric?

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mark,

I don't know if you saw my intro a couple of days ago, but I'm new to
HV and tesla coils.  The idea of building my own HV caps is intriguing
to me, as I usually prefer to do things myself if possible and hopefully
learn something in the process.

I was wondering if you had any resources you could point me to in making
my own parallel plate caps. Also I have been wondering how one goes about
testing the max voltage these things will handle? My meter only shows capacitance ;)

Thanks!

Justin