VTTC Design Considerations

Original poster: "Chris Fanjoy" <zappyman@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm trying to design a VTTC, based around a pair of 805 tubes. I was basing this on a circuit for a pair of 833's, of course with a reduced plate voltage for the 805's (about 1200VDC). What I need to know is, how does one determine the correct number of windings for the plate and grid circuits? I know, of course, that in a tuned plate circuit the L of the plate winding and the C of the tank cap determine the frequency, but what other parimeters are involved here? I can't seem to locate much information online about designing these so I need some advice.
Thanks for any help.