Ready for SSTC but need help

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Hey All...

I have been a strong proponent of Spark Gap Technology for years and I am ready to tackle the SSTC scene.... I have at my disposal some very healthy IGBT's ( 1200V 400A units 8 of them being perfectly matched in specs) along with a very HEALTHY heat sink, snubbers, resistor sets etc..

who would you suggest that I go to to read about the most detailed description on building the electronics for the system... especially the gate drivers,
the power supply I have can supply... AC up to 293VAC DC up to 343 VDC.... as is without voltage doublers.... any help would be appreciated.

seeing the BIGPIG go SS would be very kewl ( plus I need a new learning experience) no spark gap is even better if I understand SSTC correctly ( seems like SSTC is the way to go to better usage of power) ..

any help is accepted and appreciated....

Scot D