RE: Streamer feeds energy back? (was RE: Streamer V/I and energy balance)

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

>  > Can you alter wiring leads lenght to see how much
> influence
>  > it has to the discharge response?
>
> I can maybe just shorten it some 5 cm (!) but I'm
> afraid the stochastic spread of the breakdowns
> will hide any changes in the reponse.

-----
Well ,5 cm is really nothing for the experimental
check-up.
And I had on my mind increasing the wiring lenght
rather than shortening it.
Should we anticipate that the geometry of the
discharging path measured from the toroid to the earth
is some sort of semiclosed loop aprox 4-5 long (gap +
pole + leads), correct?
It is not the same as straight wire but if you
consider
that 5 m  straight wire has cca Fo~15 Mhz...
It would be interesting to see if increasing the size
of external distributed circuit brings any changes in
streamer waveform spectra.

That was my point.

Best regards,
Boris