Re: Teslas Ball Lightning

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 26 Jul 2005, at 16:21, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Chris Rutherford" <chris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi Malcolm,
>
> BL exists, it has been reported since 1800.  The only reason it 'does
> not exist' is because it can't be reproduced in the lab.

I did not claim it doesn't exist - I said that I saw no evidence,
photographic or otherwise in the CSN that Tesla had actually done it.
I had better have a closer look at p333 as you kindly mention. I
still don't recall seeing any evidence that he destroyed any of his
equipment in that way. Anyone?

Malcolm

What I'm