RE: DRSSTC efficiency experiment

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve,

Thank for your interesting experiment. If I get it right, my findings about breakrate are similar to yours, even if I used a disruptive RSG TC. See

http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc/meas/perf_bps.htm

There I kept the bang size constant and varied the BPS. Breakrate increase helps to a certain point. Then a saddlepoint is reached and performance doesn't better anymore.

I don't know about coalescence (I always achieve it) but also I have got the opinion that higher breakrate strightens the streamer path thus allowing to reach better.

Best Regards

P.S: I got yesterday an old version of Black Corsar Orcad 9.1 so now I can start fiddling with those streamer models using Pspice.