Re: Streamer V/I take 2

Hi Marco,

Cool!

I graphed the files out into a PDF file here:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Marco12.pdf

Ground arcs just seem to completely drain and disrupt the secondary system. It would be interesting to see streamer current to just air streamers but that would take fiber probes or some similar isolated probe converter. It would be cool to have a simple easy fiber probe system that could hook directly to Pearson current probes. I should work on that.

All the Tek scopes should be able to store "spreadsheet" files which are just *.CSV files:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Marco12.pdf

In some cases, you might be able to write a simple conversion program yourself that reworks the files too.

Very interesting data you have there!

Cheers,

        Terry