RE: Streamer V/I evolution - Topics Moderator note

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry, Marco,

> Original poster: Terry Fritz
> <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> At 01:51 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
> >Jim,
> >I agree with you. We should follow the evolution of
> the secondary
> >voltage and current, and also of the streamer
> current in order to
> >gain more knowledge about the streamer elongation
> process.
> >It only seems like nobody gives a f*** about it, at
> least judging
> >from the high number of replies to my recent post
> dated 7/15/2005
> >(subject "Streamer V/I evolution").
>

> I care ;-))
<SNIP>

So do I...Since bigger, hotter arcs have been what
most of us were (are?) after for years, then naturally
we would benefit greatly from a better understanding
of the streamer elongation process.  I am certainly
interested and will at least be an observer of your
work...even though I may lack the expertise to
directly contribute.

-Brett
www.hot-streamer.com/brett