Re: Ace Hardware grinder Sync conversion? Slot depth opinions

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, John.  I have read this before, but I am baffled at the mechanism by
which this is achieved.  I do use your phase controller to control the
timing of the gap presentation with respect to the AC waveform, but how can
this also be used to change a 240 BPS rotor into a 120 BPS rotor without
removing electrodes?

Thanks,

Jon