Re: Help with my rotary gap (and other tuning problems).....

Original poster: "Adam R." <arabraxas@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, I just bought a 4uF AC cap for 11$...I don'l feel like getting another one (the place is a half hour away). Could I adjust the inductor somehow?

Actually, I have two DC electrolytes one 47uF and one 4uF, putting them will give around 4.5 (and adjust the polarization, they should work for AC)...would this be enough?

Or, should I just accept it and get a 5uF cap?