RE: Topics Moderator note

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim,
I agree with you. We should follow the evolution of the secondary voltage and current, and also of the streamer current in order to gain more knowledge about the streamer elongation process.
It only seems like nobody gives a f*** about it, at least judging from the high number of replies to my recent post dated 7/15/2005 (subject "Streamer V/I evolution"). I know that the measurement is trivial but I'm still going to elaborate on it and to check if there is anything interesting in there (freq. shift of the secondary, bang energy balance, etc.). During the second half of August I'm also going to use a better scope with a deeper memory, so that the sample rate will be improved. For what is worth... :)

Best Regards

---------- From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wed 7/20/2005 6:03 PM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Topics Moderator note

Original poster: Jim Lux <mailto:jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<SNIP>

>To take the recent earth resonance issue, it has got me started
>thinking about how one might be able to better model the change in
>capacitance by looking at recorded E field waveforms (specifically,
>comparing the waveform in successive bangs, as the channel presumably grows).

and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs