Re: Topics Moderator note

"4) Contemplation of what was done in the past for interesting systems
(particularly those built by Tesla, but we've also discussed Poulsen
arcs, and all manner of quenched gaps, for instance)."

	One of the frequent explanations for failure to reproduce Tesla's
(supposed) results is that we don't understand the physics involved.
Given that as true, the fact remains that the devices also have to obey
the laws of physics which we do know and which work for us.  Analysis
based on them will be correct (particularly with regard to energy flow
or lack thereof) even if they miss the other magical features.

Ed