Re: Help with my rotary gap (and other tuning problems).....

Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor@xxxxxxxx>

Adam,

Using a voltmeter, check for the 5 V resonant rise that John talks about
on his page.  If you're not getting this rise (and the voltage only
continuously drops) it may not be large enough and not give you the extent
of phase shift that you should have.

Sean Taylor
Urbana, IL