1" x 3" Spun Copper Toroids available

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

All,

I made up some 1" x 3" spun copper toroids suitable for
miniature tesla coil projects and other types of projects.
They have the usual center web with 1/4" mounting hole.

My website shows other spun toroids however there is no
photo of these new small copper toroids.  They are similar
however.

  http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html

I don't plan to make any more of these once they're gone.

The price is $42 each, or $75 for two.  These prices include
the shipping costs within the USA, so they are the total prices.

PayPal, MO, or check.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662