Re: Forum 4HV info

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Many people including myself enjoy both the TCML and 4HV. I am very photographically oriented which 4HV is better suited for. Their most popular thread now has listings, specs and pictures of over 100 Tesla coils so is becoming quite a useful resource.
http://forum.4hv.org/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=1884
The entry requirements were changed when the board changed to at least provide some vetting of applicants as it was getting bogged down.
Of course you would be very welcome there and it is worth trying to figure out how to join.
Cheers
Peter
http://tesladownunder.com/

Hi,
One recent web forum that has done really well is 4HV:
http://forum.4hv.org/
"I" have never quite figured out how to "join" it, but many have.