Moderator note

Hi All,

Just a lazy note about things...

I have changed the mail handling program and computer here. "Nothing should go wrong" but if you note anything odd let me know.

The pupman.com server has been dropping off line lately for no good reason. If your mail bounces, it will probably get through in a little while when the server resets, so you probably don't have to resend it. Chip will "kick it" back into line when he gets a chance.

The Tesla list only sends out plain ASCII text E-mail and never sends file attachments. If you ever see something other than that, it may be a virus or some evil thing faking the list's address... Just delete it. Some local mail services may add their own stuff, but you would already know about that.

There are 1500 folks on the list and mail volume is pretty high, so try to keep your posts to the point and pertinent. Please clip out old parts of an e-mail in your replies so they just don't keep growing and growing in size. That really helps server loading!!! 1500 folks x 50 messages is 75,000 E-mails a day, so it really helps if they are not 20k each in size... Don't clip out so much that we have no idea what your are talking about or responding too...

Recently, everyone has been real nice!! No flames or personal shots!! :-)) That sure makes my life easier when I don't have to go beating on folks!!! It also allows threads like the 7.1 Hz thing to go on (even though officially off topic) so we can see if there is anything new and interesting to all that... I have to admit it has been rather interesting now that it is not just a flame baiting war...

Foul language, in any form, is always rejected or edited... Just don't go there...

As always, the subject IS "Tesla coils" and "nothing else"...

Cheers,

	Terry