From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jul 6, 2005 8:23 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wiring Transformers

Original poster: "Mike Knowlton" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I've had thoughts of running my sg tesla coil from 220v.
I may end up with 2, 3, or 4 NST's.
  If I have 2 NST's, I thought I would series the primaries
and parrallel the secondaries, and run it on 220v. Ok, I think.

If I have 4 NST's, I'll series 2 sets and then parrallel the sets.
Ok I think.

With 3 I don't know.

  Feedback appreciated.
                             Mike